Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Baby Rocks Review and Giveaway  


Remember the Bibs I told you guys about that were
an impulse buy two days before Christmas? The ones where
I paid a small fortune for 3 bibs but had to have them for
they were super cute with pink skulls and cross-bones on them
and reminded me of Rowan, for as sweet and girly as the little
Princess can be she also has her side filled with mischief and
can get into lots of trouble in a little amount of time. I think
that a Pink Skull and Cross Bones is the best representation of
that little girl for she most assuredly represents the Death of
your energy levels just trying to keep up with her and keep her
out of trouble. I also have some dry humor and a little whimsy
and love items and clothes that might not tow the normal line.
I also know I can't be alone for stores that carry these items
and the items in general are popping up all over the place. I
might be extremely conservative in most parts of my life but when
it comes to fashion I like to walk on the wild side a little and
until the day when Rowan is old enough to veto my choices to
dress her with a little clout behind her opinion I get to pick

what I want!


Well, back to the Bibs. The Small Fortune and the
fact I could not resist buying them. The thing is, other then
a few items like that at a few stores here and there I never
find clothes and accessory's I really like. Everything is the
same old same old and I am determined my little girl isn't
another chip off the block and will grow up to be a unique
individual with her own style, spirit, grace and opinions not
some cookie cutter cutouts that are conditioned to think
something is appropriate. If we were living in the 60's I would
want her to be a Hippy, not because they had great parties
and wild times but because they had open minds and didn't
limit themselves. The most I can do to help her find her own
path is to expose her to all cultures and styles and tastes and
if that means starting her out with a little Pop Culture mixed
in with her traditional and other items so be it. Besides, look
at the stuff, it is so neat, I love it! When I got home from that
shopping trip though I knew there had to be more items out
there then the few teasers I see around town here and there
and hit the net. You guys know as well as I do, everything is
on the Internet now a days! I did my search and turned up a
few sites but after a better look at them I narrowed it down
to only one. My Baby Rocks! Not only do the have a huge
selection of items they have a diverse selection that has
anything your little heart could desire.

I shot them an email to explain who I was and they
agreed to a product review and sent me some onesies so
I could see if their items were as good as they looked. I
received 2 Skull and Cross-bone Onesies, a black and a white
one and both were awesome. I did the Michelle test of Quality
and pulled, pinched, over washed and let her wear one a few
days in a row ( lots of washing between) so I knew they could
stand up to her spitting up, drooling and all around crazy,
ruff on clothing behavior. They held up beautifully and even
better, the Onesies I had been buying at the store here were thin,
too thin, in Michigan I need thick and these were thick! I have
a lot of clothes I would love for Rowan to wear but it is full
force winter here and even with a Onesies underneath all I do
is worry about her being cold. So far this winter she has spent
90 percent of her time in her Jammie's for I know she is warm
in those even without a Onesie. In fact the only time I had her
out of the Jammie's since winter started was on Thanksgiving
and Christmas Eve for I truly am afraid she will end up with
Pneumonia without them. Now I am not talking about cheap,
off brand Onesies either, I am talking about name brand and
even the long sleeve ones are just so thin. Don't believe me,
go feel one right now. Want to be more disgusted? Go feel one
you have washed a dozen or so times. I swear they make them
cheap for they know Babies grow so fast they are bound to be
out of them long before they fall apart so they think they can
get away with it. If it wasn't for the fact I am such a Quality freak
I never would have noticed myself. Now, the Onesies I was sent

from My Baby Rocks.
WOW
HUGE DIFFERENCE!
These baby's are thick. Super thick. You can barely feel your
fingers on opposite sides of the material for they are
really that thick and soft too! 100% Cotton and I know that is
not that big of deal on its own for lots of stuff is total cotton but
think of ordinary sheets Vrs Egyptianon sheets and that is the
kind of difference I am talking about in quality. In fact these
are so thick I would even think about letting her play in just
these if they had legs. Let's not forget they have a Skull and
Crossbones on them! Not only does My Baby Rock's have super
warm high quality Onesies they have every other piece of clothing
you can think of as well. They cover Boys and Girls and even
Mom's and Dad's and something for Big Brother or Sister.
Pants, Shoes, Hoodies, Tutus, Diaper Bags and Totes and also
a large selection of Organic wear, there is something for everyone!
I fell in love with the selection of Organic pants they have for they
reminded me of Yoga pants in pint size form! I also fell in love
with the My Baby Rocks Branded T-Shirts for Mom and Dad
because let's face it, my baby does rock! And yours can too!

My Baby Rocks sent along a Onesie for your little one
too! It is Yellow so it can be used for a boy or a girl and is a size
medium. It has the outline of a bird on it and has the same
thickness and Quality I was talking about before. To enter just
head over to their site and take a look around them come
back here and let me know another item over there you would
like to have for your little rock star. The contest starts tonight
and will run to Midnight oFebruaryry 18th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day and other ways to enter are posted below.

My Baby Rocks!


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or
post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.

2. Enter any of my other contest. I entry
per contest, separate post for each entry.

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.

Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Chuck the Yuck and No Throw contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



75 comments: to “ My Baby Rocks Review and Giveaway

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair