Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Monday, January 23, 1989

Adult Toy Shoppe Review and Giveaway  

Valentines day is a day for lovers. If it is new love,
old love, love who's fire needs a little fanning love
or the love of the century, it doesn't change the fact
the day was set aside just for you. People have
commercialized the Holiday and now it is one everyone
from Children to Seniors celebrate but that also does
not change the fact it was created to pay homage to
sweethearts around the world. Busy parents, heck, busy
people don't always get the time to let their loved one
know how much they mean to them. They are often always
pressed for time and when they do get a chance to be together
it is often a chance that includes the whole family. I can
not tell you how many times John and I just wanted to sneak
off to our room but as we headed in that direction the tell
tale "Mom" call of desperation was heard or Rowan decided
to test out her lungs. Even when we manage to sneak a few
moments for ourselves we still have to share the space with
the Fur baby Boo. John ends up sleeping on the Twin bed
in Rowans room more then in our bed anymore for by morning
the bed is full with me, all hunched in the corner, the dog,
stretched out across the whole bottom and Rowan claiming
the entire top. It takes all the energy I have not to fall off the
side and manage to hang on, John would have to sleep sitting
up or curled up on one pillow so it is just simpler for him to
head in the other room when Rowan demands to be included
in the bed. Family life can be a stressful in the best relationships
and that is one of the reasons Valentines Day is so important
to couples. It is the one day of year people do whatever it
takes to share that day with their Love and only their love.
Kids go to Grandparents, Ringers of phones are shut off,
dogs are warned and bribed with bags of treats and doors
are shut and locked so nobody can just walk right in. Romance
is in the air!

The last few years we have had it easy since all of
our kids are now in their teen years but we must have had just
a little bit too much time alone for now we have Rowan to
show for it and we are starting from scratch. Since her birth
we have not had so much as an minute alone and this


Valentines Day is going to be something special for us if it
kills me. I have the theme, the music, the special dinner plans,
the perfect gift, candles and flowers and I am not even going to
throw a tizzy fit if he doesn't find the perfect gift for me, no
matter how many hints I have dropped for the best gift will
be that we will have the day together and alone! Off with the
children, the dog can go too! That day, from the moment the
sun rises to the sun rise of the next day will only be about us
even if it kills me! To help me make my event go off without
a hitch I enlisted the aid of my friend over at the Adult Toy
Shoppe who has often supplied us with some helpful items
for our romantic needs. I explained how desperate I was too
make this a day of days and how much John and I needed some
time for ourselves. She suggested their Honey Moon for Lover's
Kit and I have to say that is the perfect choice! The Kit contains
everything I need to make the end of our day the best part
and worth the long wait we have endured just to have some
time for ourselves. Inside I found two massagers, one battery
operated and one a wooded roll type and Strawberry and
Almond massage oil to go along with them. There was also
Raspberry Sunshine Love Suds for that hot relaxing bath after
to clean off any leftover massage oil. To tie everything together

and make it all the more romantic is a Flirting Feather and
a Power Passion Candle. It truly has a little bit of everything
to make for one memorable night! The Honeymoon for Lovers
Kit comes in a cute metal drum that I plan to use to store
my Karma Sutra Items from the last review as well. It is
just the right size to store all your items and keep out of
the eye site of little peeping eyes.The package arrived
discretely as always and you would never know and probably
think it is either just another toy for my spoiled children or
clothing for my already jammed packed closet.
The Adult Toy Shoppe has items for every taste and
every style and is sure to turn any night into a Honey Moon
adventure. What I know is I have little time alone with John
and the time I do have I want to make the most out of. From
Romance and light fun to those who are much more experienced
they have a collection of items that are sure to please
every person looking. You guys already know I am a big fan
of their Kama Sutra line and when I mounted my search for
all things Valentines I found a large selection of other items
I have just got to have! John is a huge Domino's fan and I
found some on the site that would make the game pretty
interesting even for me. There is also the 52 weeks of Romance
for gads of ideas and if you enjoy a hot bath with your partner
Kama Sutra has the Treasure of the Sea that will make that
tub time one to remember! There is also lingerie for her and him
and I am sure you will soon realize there is something for

everyone. I am fond of the Wedge, a pillow shaped just for an adult bed for I have those back issues and sometimes they can be a pain, the wedge gives me extra support so I can take the time to enjoy myself and not have to cut our night
short because I am uncomfortable. Even if you will be alone this Valentines Day the Adult Toy Shoppe has you covered. No matter your taste, your style or your passion you will find
an item to suite you and it will be delivered in the discrete and anonymous packaging! Take a few minutes, or if you are like me a few hours, to check them out for I promise you will find
something extra to give your day that added little bit of Ump!


The Adult Toy Shoppe has once again thought of my
readers and is going to award one of them with a Honeymoon
for Lovers Kit of their own. To enter just head over to the site
and take a look around and then come back here and post
if you plan on having a special night with your Honey this
Valentines Day. The contest will start tonight and run to
Midnight on March 11th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day and other ways to enter are posted below.

Adult Toy Shoppe


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or
post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.

2. Enter any of my other contest. I entry
per contest, separate post for each entry.

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.

Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Pearl Paradise and Shred Sled Contests!

Don't forget to check out The Adult Toy Shoppe
on my Valentines Day Gift Guide!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



206 comments: to “ Adult Toy Shoppe Review and Giveaway

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair