Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Your Safe Child.com Review and Giveaway!  

I have spent a lot of time going over
safety items in the last few months. I have
covered ways to keep track of your children.
A way to Tattoo your phone number right on
them should they get lost at an age too young to
be able to remember it. I have even covered a couple
a First Aid Kits and bandages in case they fall or
get an ouchie you need to make "all gone!". The
guide itself covers all the information you need to make
your home safe and your entire family protected but
what I neglected is to mention is what you need if everything
else fails. Now this is not something I would wish
on my worst enemy but it is a crazy world and you
need to be prepared for everything. Even if your child
is only in the next back yard like mine was it is
still better to be on top of the situation instead of
having the worst case scenario happen and you
not be the slightest bit prepared.
Nobody wants to think of bad things happening.
Nobody wants to imagine their child missing or even
the need for an Identification kit. In fact most people
would not have the slightest idea how to go about putting
one together for it is always the one thing we push out
of our mind and when you do not put any thought into
something like that you end up totally unprepared and
lost yourself. I wanted to make sure I had all of Rowans
information in one place for many reasons. Not just in
case of an emergency but for a baby sitter, or even
if something happened to John and I, how would John's Brother
get a hold of all the information he needs, or my
Mother? Just like a will it is important to organize
your child's identification in the most organized ways
possible. Complete details and copy's as well. If the
emergency is a house fire like I went through and
you only have one set of papers you could end up
in a pickle. Most people have lost all of their personal
identification at least once in their life. If it was lost
or stolen or destroyed at one point we all have had
to start at square one and replace it and we all know
what a pain in the butt that is. Now we are adults and
can clearly announce our thoughts and recite our information.
A child can't and depends on you to keep track of all
of those facts. So one more time I am going to
stress its importance.

Now that that has been settled how do you go about
gathering all of it? I know after Andrew wandered into
our neighbors yard the importance of it struck me then
and I sat down and made sure I had everything in
case he was misplaced again and not just on the
other side of a privacy fence. I sat there and stared
at a blank notebook for an hour before I admitted
to myself I had no clue where to begin. Now I had
ran a home daycare for a few years when Andrew
was a toddler so I dug out one of the emergency
cards from there and put together my own makeshift
kit. Back then we didn't have the resources we have
now. Mine turned out okay but it would not have
went so well had I not had the Emergency card to
get me started or taken all the classes I had when
I went to get my state license. With all the training
and foresight I had I was still on the side of lost
if I had not had that I would have felt like I was hiking
out of the middle of the Amazon with only a penlight
and a Snickers bar. Today you can get everything
you need on-line or even at some retail stores
and I have to tell you it is a must have item
where ever you choose to get it. I got mine at
Your Safe Child.com and I gotta say they had
every single thing you would ever need and hope
you never have to use. I was sent a Safe Shoes
Child ID and a Child Print ID kit and together they
make for the perfect contingent for any situation.
The Safe Shoes Child ID kit has
information your child would need to give to an
authority figure should they ever get lost or can't
find your or another family member or whomever
is in charge of the group they are with. It keeps
that information safe inside their shoe with a thin,
lightweight self laminating label that stays put and
is concealed inside the shoe where research has
proved is an item of clothing most would be abductors
either never remove at all or seldom inspect if they
do. It has room for 5 phone numbers and 3 names
so no matter what the situation your child only need
alert an authority figure and they will be able to get
in contact with somebody in your family. The only
thing that is lacking is your child's name for safety
purposes. They are inexpensive and can be bought
in large qualities so every shoe your child owns can
have these inside for an easy piece of mind. The
other item I was sent is not a luxury item to afford
you a piece of mind but a must have item that you
should have for every single child in your house.
The Child print ID Kit is the mother load so to speak
and keeps all of your child's important information in
one pack that is not only easy to store it is easy to
take with you and can be copied easily for passing
out should an emergency situation ever arise. It is
printed on a durable paper and also is encased in a
sleeve equally as durable and includes all your child's
personal information such as the basic goods like
name and age, address and phone, birth date and parents
information as well. This kit doesn't stop there though
and it also provides room for and the supplies needed
to include:
1. A chart to graph identifying marks
2. Room to include a description of glasses or braces
or prosthetic limbs or other medical issues.
3. A place to include a currant photo and the
date the photo was taken and the child's age in the
photo.
4. A fingerprint Card and the ink to fill it out.
5. A dental chart for you to fill to display cavity's,
missing teeth or in Rowans case the teeth she does
have and braces. It also has a dual layer to include
Baby Teeth and their Adult Teeth.
6. There is also a DNA bag for you to store 10 strands
of hair from your child's hair brush so you do not
have to go yanking it out of their head.
The kit comes complete with tips and other useful facts
and is just the "right" thing to have. Your Safe Child also
carries Child print ID cards and Tooth print Cards! With any
of the products on the site you can be assured you are securing
your child for any outcome that may arise, good or bad. As the
Boy Scouts always say, Be Prepared!

I also have a kit to give to one of my readers
that has the ID and the Safe Shoes. To enter just
head over to the site and take a look around and
then come back here and post what you have learned
in a comment. The contest will start tonight and run to
Midnight on April 25th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day, every day, and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.

Your Safe Child.com


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter page
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times. You may only do this
one time! This is not a daily entry.

2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times. You
may do this once per day if you post a new
tweet. For Each Daily entry there must be a
tweet for that day!

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times. You may only do this one time!
This is not a daily entry.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries. Please
post five times. You may do this once per
day per new blog post! For each Daily entry
there must be a blog post for that day!



Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Radius Toothbrush and isABelt Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



19 comments: to “ Your Safe Child.com Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair