Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Princess Party To Go Review and Giveaway!  

I love to entertain and throw parties. Not
super huge, spill out onto the lawn type ones,
though I used to. Now I like more simple, 20 friends
good food, entertainment and just plain old fun.
I really make a big deal out of the Holidays and
I went more then a little crazy a few times. Andrews
Birthday was really important to me and though he
never cared for parties because he would rather just
go to his favorite restaurants and a movie or something,
I still made sure that I went all out a few times
in his life. I want him to have some memories of
his Wonder Years and a big old party is always a nice
place to start. I never got to have a party because my
Birthday fell in July and school was out and we were
in our summer home so family was out and friends too.
For most of my Birthdays I didn't even see my parents.
My Mother came up a few years for the weekend but I
think my Dad only came once. For Andrews first big blow
out party I threw I think I invited everyone we knew,
might even be some strangers I ran into at the grocery
store too for I swear I went crazy for a little guy who
can't even walk. I had tons of food and Andrews Cake
and the rest of our Cake and goody bags that were out
of this world and decorations. Wow. Decorations! I
spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars alone on the
decorations. Andrews birthday is right before Halloween
and I just couldn't help myself. I had this Mammoth Spider
that hung on the ceiling in the very middle of a large
room and its legs ran out like streamers to the walls.
Pumpkins for everyone and Dry ice and well, lets just
say it took a while to pay for it. I know just the fact
I hired the Magician to stay longer then normal cost a
lot of cash. BUT, it was worth it. TO see his smile, if
only for a second, is worth anything. Even today I baby
him. Once Andrew got about 9 he put his foot down on
the parties for as he explained that though secretly
everyone was having fun they were in J.r High now and
needed to act a little cooler. I hope Rowan loved them
then and I am not too old to throw them. I am super
excited about her upcoming birthday this year for a few
reasons. One, hey, she is going to be a whole year old.
Two, her birthday is a little over a week before mine and
this makes me very happy. No party's when I was younger
hurt, the boys forgetting  90  percent of the time now hurts
a lot and I don't think I have ever got a present on my
birthday, other then when I was little, that I really wanted.
From the boys I have only gotten a Birthday present once
and it was from Andrew and something HE wanted. I always
end up getting all upset and slamming stuff around and
sometimes those daft boys still don't get it. For years it
broke my heart. Now I don't even bother to remind them
and let the day quietly pass. Truth is, I get so depressed
I just don't want to see a soul. I have never forgot theirs
and never would. Now that Rowans birthday is right before
mine increases the odds of them remembering mine though
I doubt that for the dogs is 5 days before mine and Andrew
remembers her Birthday and still misses mine. But what I
am really looking forward to is I can have all those dream
Birthdays I wanted to have as a child through Rowan! Via
proxy! The lavish themes and costumed characters, and I
have already written down a list of party ideas for the future
for I know she is too young this year for much more then
family. I learned the hard way with Andrew and the Magician
I got on his first and the Clown on the second but I plan
on at least one of her parties at the water park, one at
Jeepers and one with a Moonwalk in the back yard. How
I will pay for it all is another story but I have no doubt
I will find a way. I also plan on themes with her. Dress up,
Rock Stars, Hula at the water park and Movie Stars and
Princesses and Queens and Cowboys and Cowgirls. They
have so many great items for Parties now a days I know
I can make them the best ever!

For the Princess theme I am going to go all Renaissance
Festival and play music from Medieval times and have little
Gift bags for the Adults of Sage a Mirth incense and a burner
and serve Turkey legs and crusty bread and fruit and have
a cake that is a Castle. For the Kids, well hey, that is
the only part that will be a total walk in the park for I
am going to use My Princess Party To Go. Never heard of them?
I have, in fact I was going to use them long before I had
a chance to do a review for them because with so many details
for me to attend too these guys take a lot of it and package
it in a nice box ready to go! They have complete kits for your
party, no matter how many guests your child has, that will assure
you that this party goes down as one for the Record Books! All
you have to do is pick a theme and tell them how many guests
there will be and your Party favors for those kids are done
and over with and taken care off and the end result is a
spectacular party filled with Princess and Knights and laughing
girls and boys. They just don't miss a single trick! For themes
they have:
Princess
Fairy
Diva
Glamour
Knight
Prince
Wizard
Pirate
and you can customize your party as you see fit. Buy items piece
by piece or buy the party in a bag that has everything your guests
will need in a take home carry bag. The prices for the bags start at
13.75 and you can order as many as you like. You can use that right
there for your party favor or really go all out and grab a goody
bag for each guest too that they also have pre-made or piece by piece.
They also sell games and crafts to keep the kids busy during the party
so no more pouring over books and Internet sites to try and find party
games that go with your theme. I swear, that was the worst part for me
with Andrew for I had to hit the book stores and Library's for the
Internet was not nearly as filled with helpful sites back then and you
could not just type in something like "Children + Games + Theme +
Castle and have an array of games pop up like wildfire to make
your party complete. You had to dig! For a review item I
received one of the Tutu and Tiaras packs and it was adorable.
In it we found a Tutu, a Tiara and a Wand and also the foam
Tiara with Jewels to decorate for a craft item. As you can see
by the photo Rowan just loves it and offered the foam Tiara to
her brother as a prize and he was none too amused. Not that
she offered it to him, that he thought was sweet, it was the fact
I made him wear it for a while for this was the first time Rowan
has offered to share something and I didn't want it to be a bad
experience for her. Rowan smiled and Andrew pouted ( no pictures
of him or I would have ended up in the gallows!) and I giggled
like mad. He is lucky I didn't have him wear the Tutu! All of
the items were of great Quality too. They were not at all like
I expected for the price. I was assuming they would be like
the dollar store gadgets, you guys know what I mean. Meant
to last the party but not much longer then that. Best of all,
the whole kit and Caboodle came in a Blue bag with a Ribbon
Drawstring that just made the whole thing come together.
I can't think of a better way for them to take home their
goods too for you know they will also have candy and most
likely some other prizes. For Rowans Birthday I would also
assume there will be some fireworks to take home because
I have an annual Forth of July thing every year with a Huge
BBQ and lots of friends and about 4 years ago we started
letting Andrew light fireworks for a Firework show at the end
of the party. He started with small kits and over the years
as he grew so did the show and it just turned into a huge
event and I also put together children friendly Forth or July
bags for them to do while he lights the big ones. I can pretty
much bank on since her Birthday is right there we will combine
the two events so it is a good thing the bag is also really
roomy for they will end up with a lot to take home! I just
love how they have everything on the site mapped out for
you and everything is so affordable. Now I do not know the
prices now but 13 years ago to have a party at Jeepers was
so expensive. I wanted to have like 15 guests, and 10 of
those were adults so they were not getting the ride tokens
just pizza and it was 400 dollars. Now that is insane.
Pretty much 5 kids for the party and then pizza and pop
for 10 adults. I could have hired a clown and a magician
and got pizza and pop and also paid for the cake and goodies
bags and bought each child a gift for coming and still came
in under that number. At Party Princess To Go you not only get
quality products you get a great value for your money. I was
really impressed what a $150.00 dollars could do in comparison
to the Pizza party I had when Andrew was little. Personally,
I am going to have the Princess and Her Knight complete party
for Rowan. I love the whole thing and I am going to get the
extra goody bags. It is just the perfect fit for us because Rowan
has 3 boy cousins and 1 little girl and then her brother will be
here and wouldn't you know the kits come in 6. Couldn't be more
perfect. My Princess Party To Go is the place you need to go if
you want to make your little ones Birthday dreams come true!
Oh, and I promise to post pictures of Andrew in his Knight
Costume for Rowans Birthday Party!


My Princess Party To Go is also hooking up one of my readers.
One lucky guy or gal is going to win a Princess Party Grab Bag.
To enter just head over to the site and take a look around then
come back here and post what theme or outfit you liked best.
The contest will start tonight and run to midnight in April 24th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day every day and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.


My Princess Party To Go!




Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.


2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times.


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.






Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Mommy Tool Box and Port a Pong Contests!

Hey you guys, I have some darling photo's of Rowan wearing
the items from this site but AHEM, little miss thing had my USB
cable when I was not paying attention and drooled in it. I will grab
another one this week and post them for you can't miss these, they
are that adorable!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



82 comments: to “ Princess Party To Go Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair