Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ms. Bento Review and Giveaway!  

Ugh! All this back and forth and back and forth is
killing me here. Run here and there and don't forget to
hit this place. It is hard enough with kids and taking
them everywhere they need to go. Andrew who spends
his time between here and his Dads makes for a lot of
packing and unpacking and the Baby. < Hangs Head >
The Diaper bag alone is enough to cause hip dysplasia
in most adults. I also have my dog who has to go with
no matter where we go and even has her own travel
pack for she loves Andrews Dad and he loves her and
Boo has spent a lot of time over there and needs stuff.
Now add in my Mother. < Hangs head and Sighs! > so
much carting around and running I am just about beat.
Even worse, feeding everyone. I had to learn to face
facts. I just don't have the cash to eat out all the time.
I was sitting there last week when John was still down
South and thought McDonald's tasted good for we have
not had it in ages. It was only Andrew and Rowan, the
Pooch and myself. I am not a huge eater and though
I get a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder I can make two
meals out of it and I share a small fry with Rowan.
So we go and get Andrew and I a large sandwich, with
a coupon that was BOGO and then a happy meal and
then the dollar menu, 2 pops, fry, nuggets for Boo,
2 apple pies and 2 salads. 23 dollars! For 2 Adults
and a Baby and a 4 piece for the dog. 23 smackaroos!
I was in shock! I remember when Andrew and I could
eat for under 10 dollars, heck close to five and now it
is 4 times that and the two others that eat are happy
meal age. I know with John home it would have been
over 30 dollars and I would have cried even more. So I
have learned to pack lunches whenever I can.
Now that brings us to storage containers. Lord do
I have them everywhere. I have about 4 dozen lunch
boxers alone for John used to take lunch to work every
single day and before High School and the threat of
ruining Andrews social life, he did too. Both of the boys
would loose their heads if not attached so I picked them
up when ever I saw a good deal on them. I had a
couple for each of them and then they would swear one
was lost and I would replace it and when Andrew left
Jr High and the locker he had for 3 years he came home
with about 10. YIKES! The 6 or so I had at the home
just turned to 16. The John, years and years working
part time at the same place that turned to full time when
he left the Fire Department were soon spent filing for
Unemployment. He clears out his work station and
brings home another Dozen or so. DOUBLE YIKES!
What happened to them being lost? It soon dawned
on me that they were as lost as it is hard to locate
the Milk in the fridge that I have to go and find for
them, middle top shelf, every single time! Boys, boys,
and boys, too lazy too really look. So now I am up
around 3 dozen and Rowan shows her little face and
I need lunch items for a whole new person that the
old boxes just will not work for. Plus little plastic
containers for treats and crackers and everything else
Baby needs.
My overhead cabinets are insane with storage
and lunch containers. The only thing I don't have is
a container for me. I like Rice and Stir fry for why?
Yeah, you guessed it, I am always on a diet. The
funny part is Andrew lovesssssssss Stir Fry and Tai
Food more then anything. To pack that to go though
is the biggest pain in the dairy airy for you need so
many containers it just isn't worth it. Well I was speaking
to a nice lady I had met and she told me that she had
just the solution with a Bento Box that does not take
up a small country worth of shelf space. In fact
Bento Boxes in General are easy to store. She
directs me to a place called Zojirushi. Neat! They
also do a whole lot more then Bento Boxes too. A
whole lot. I contacted them and got to do a review
for you guys. The item is called the The Ms. Bento
Stainless Lunch Jar and is about the neatest thing I
have ever seen. Not only does it all come in this
adorable little carry bag that is the perfect size for
the whole kit and kaboodle it includes a washable
container, two microwaveable inner bowls, chopsticks,
and chopsticks holder. I feel all organized and fashionable.
It is stainless steel but it is blue so it even looks
darling. Not that I have anything against stainless steel
for that looks pretty sharp all on its own but I have so
many stainless items that I need a little bit of color in
my life. The Ms. Bento brings it! Not only are you
blessed with this durable construction you have the
inner bowls that are perfect for the microwave and
can go right from the fridge to there and not miss a
beat. Easy to clean? You Betcha! And made for the
foods I like, Stir Fry, Mamma is coming home!
I about fell in love with my very own bag that if the
boys touch I will break-a-da-face!

In fact I think I have fallen for Zojirushi all
by themselves for they have a lot of items that are
right up my alley. With baby I am rushed and they
have bottle warmers to make my day a little more
easy. My Coffee addiction can be fed with an air
pot or and Electric Kettle, both are great ways to
keep Coffee hot and right next to me for they are
safe too! They have a whole line of Gourmet items
and the Ms. Bento I received is only the tip of the
ice berg there. You also have got to see the Zutto
collection for sharp, sharp and sharp. I would kill to
have any one of these items in my kitchen. What
they are is this super stylish and efficient line of
kitchen appliances that look like they belong in life
styles of the rich and shameless and you can even afford
them for your home. The other product that Zojirushi
makes is a Rice Cooker and I must say I am aching
to try that. I have never in my life been able to
get rice to cook right unless it is Uncle Ben's instant
and thank you Uncle Ben for without you I would really
be with out a paddle on the infamous creek but
the Rice Cookers that Zojirushi makes looks so easy
that I think even I could handle one. If I ever get my
hands on one I promise to let you know. They have
a huge line to choose from and each one comes with
its own set of gadgets and special effect. All of them
belong in my kitchen! Zojirushi offers a taste of Japan
right here in the good old United States of America
and you can learn a whole lot more about them on
their web site plus they have a whole lot of stuff
that is a blast to check out too. Recipes, the Animation
theater and would you believe there is a whole bit
on how to make perfect rice! YUM and I admit I am
nervous but I am sure going to give it a try!

One of you can win a handy dandy Ms Bento
box too! To enter just head over to the site and take
a look around and then come back here and post what
you liked best about the Zojirushi site! The contest will
start tonight and run to Midnight on April 27th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day, every day, and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.

Zojirushi


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter page
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times. You may only do this
one time! This is not a daily entry.

2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times. You
may do this once per day if you post a new
tweet. For Each Daily entry there must be a
tweet for that day!

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times. You may only do this one time!
This is not a daily entry.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries. Please
post five times. You may do this once per
day per new blog post! For each Daily entry
there must be a blog post for that day!



Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Radius Toothbrush and isABelt Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



164 comments: to “ Ms. Bento Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair