Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oregon Chai Review and Giveaway!  

Now I am a huge Coffee Drinker and I know
I have to cut back and I have been looking for ways
to do so. The problem is I have been drinking it for so
many years I am afraid. In fact I got this product review
a few weeks ago and yes, I know I have had a lot
going on lately and I am behind in things due to that
but THAT is not the reason it has taken me the time
it has to do this review. Coffee is my comfort food
and I was afraid I would love this product and not have
my fall back of coffee any longer. I am so used to saying
I will get back to you after I have had a couple of cups
of Coffee as a way of buying myself time I wouldn't know
what to do with anything else. Would other words even come
out of my mouth? Can I even form them? Who knows!
Knocken knees here and everything! Over the last
couple of weeks I have pulled this out of the fridge then
put it back in, pulled it out and back again. I almost
hyperventilated once as I held it in my hands.
Breath Michelle
Breath.
Today is the day. I had to do it. No more little chicken
little, I made it and drank it and it was FABULOUS!
I think I am going to have a problem. I have never
been good at goodbyes. How do I break it to coffee?
Maybe I can share my time with both of them? I am
so torn. What product is this you ask that has turned my
life so upside down? What has brought about this turmoil?
What product has ended my love affair with Coffee or at
least opened my eyes to other possibilities for if this stuff
tastes so good what else is out there I have been missing?
It is called Oregon Chai and it is scrumptious! Oh, my
goodness is it good! Now don't get me wrong I have
always liked tea. In the warmer months I drink it from about
10 am on for Coffee and Summer days just don't go all
that well together but plain and black and iced was the only
way I have ever drank it. I never liked sweet tea or flavored
tea or even lemon and that is weird for I have no problem
with coffee drinks so one would think, but noooooooo, only
regular old ice tea for me. So this Chai stuff has been
teasing me. I hear it is good but isn't it sorta like a flavor?
Now for Hot Tea, I just never got into it. So unless I
tried the Chai cold I was for sure I wouldn't like it. Then
when I broke down today and gave it a whirl I tried it
and Hot and it is like a breath of fresh air, so different
then coffee but still such a comfort. How can I have two
loves? I have no clue but there you have it, I can't put
the stuff down and have been drinking it all day. In fact
I was sent two of the concentrates and I drank a whole
one today alone. Black Tea is strong, it does not have
the bite coffee does but it is strong and I think I phrased
that wrong. It has bite, just not that bitter coffee one, it
is smoother and well, more eloquent. I think that would
be the best way to describe Black Tea. Now Chai is
Black Tea made um, er, sexy? I can't think of a better
way to describe it there either. It is spicy where it needs
to be and smooth as silk other times and sweet swirled in
and with some delicious flavors, it can be served either
hot or cold. Can you think of a better way to describe
that? I loved the fact it was reminiscent of a latte and
I felt as if I was easing away from my coffee habit and
not going cold turkey and like Coffee drinks you can do
just as much with Chai and that was also another plus
for me. Unlike coffee though, where I hate it served cold,
the Chai I can totally see and think I would love to taste
over ice and I sorta regret the fact I drank it all hot and
didn't save any to try that way. You notice I say sorta and
it isn't because I mean not really it is more because I so
enjoyed drinking it hot that Yes, I would like to have cold
but was just as satisfied with it hot! So satisfied that I
could not stop drinking it all day long.
The Chai was also a snap too make and since I am
a novice I can't promise making it from scratch would be
like that but Oregon Chai was faster then coffee and much
more easy all the way around. If you are planning to drink it
cold it is as simple as open and pour, hot is simply heat
and serve. Just a couple of minutes to one delicious drink!
Oregon Chai comes in the liquid concentrate or powder
and in several different variety's such as Vanilla, slightly
Sweet and Sugar Free. I got a chance to try the regular
and the sugar free and was delighted with both. Another
thing I was happy with was the Oregon Chai website for
not only did they explain chai to me in detail they also
offered a slew of recipes for each season and different
ways to enjoy the chai. I felt like Starbucks for Tea
and with this stuff they better start sweating over at the
coffee houses for it was so good I might just have to
totally convert! Oregon Chai also has a Vegan Chai and
other flavors such as Peppermint and some pretty nifty
gift sets for any Chai lovers on your shopping lists!
They use only the finest ingredients and are 90 percent
organic and these guys are so good they are a big part
of the reason the Chai made it into the new Merriam
Webster's Dictionary! Now how is that for a reference?
I will tell you what as a die hard coffee drinker for going
on 30 years if they can make me re-think my breakfast
drink they can do wonders with people not as closed
minded! YUM is all I can say, YUM!
Oregon Chai would also like one of my readers to know
how truly delicious they are. One lucky reader is going to
win a gift pack that includes 2 of the concentrates, 2 of
the powders and a T-shirt too boot! To enter just head over
to their web site and take a look around then come back
here and post it in a comment. The contest will start tonight
and run to Midnight on April 30th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day, every day, and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.


Oregon Chai


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter page
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times. You may only do this
one time! This is not a daily entry.


2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times. You
may do this once per day if you post a new
tweet. For Each Daily entry there must be a
tweet for that day!


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times. You may only do this one time!
This is not a daily entry.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries. Please
post five times. You may do this once per
day per new blog post! For each Daily entry
there must be a blog post for that day!






Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Radius Toothbrush and isABelt Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



128 comments: to “ Oregon Chai Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair