Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Geri G Cosmetics Review and Giveaay!  

Do you guys remember when I started doing all the
mineral make-up reviews how I told you that while I was
pregnant with Rowan I didn't really wear any of my cosmetics
and most of them got all dry and clumpy? How it killed me to
have to throw so many of them away? Well I really wish
I would have had this product for there was so many other things
I could have done with those cosmetics instead. I didn't have
to toss any of them and I really would not have shed the
tears I shed over the hundreds and hundreds of dollars of
cosmetics I tossed. I could have revamped them and
been so happy with the outcome if I only had the
product I just reviewed. Geri G and her Mixer Kit!
Oh, where oh, where have you been?


Geri G allows you to take any make up at all, any,
and revamp, refresh, reuse. Take your mascara and turn it
into an eyeliner or soften colors that you bought and
were too dark or too bright. Turn a Lipstick into a blush
for that matter. Pretty much if you can dream it Geri G
helps to make it happen. This is the closest thing you will
get to a kit that allows for you to create all your own
cosmetics. I felt just like I did when I was 9 years
old and had that fashion design head I had. The one that
you can put make-up on and do her hair and blow dry it
and braid and the lip stick and eye shadow. Now the cosmetics
there were fake, water and the brush and all it did was
wet the dolls lips and highlight the pigment already there.
Geri G on the other hand allows you to take your own
colors or "Pigments" and turn them into the cosmetics you
wanted but didn't quiet get when you bought them or like
me, bought and did not use them fast enough she can help
breath new life into! The kit is magic in a box!
Some of the things you can do with it are:
Mix it with your eye shadow for long lasting creamy eyes.
Create a smoother mascara for defined and fuller lashes
achieve a natural dewy look with your blush
Enhance the Concealing power of your foundation and powder.
Soften the finish of your lipstick.
You can even mix your colors and create new or like
I told you before, that box I tossed, SNIFF SNIFF, it
would have been brand new and all those name brands
that I paid a small fortune for would have been saved.
Geri G is your cosmetics but only better. Your style enhanced
and she allows for you to create a look nobody but you
can duplicate for only you know what you did!
For review I was sent the Mixer Kit and her book, Eating
For Better Skin 10 Simple Steps. I loved them both but by
far the kit is the highlight. Better yet, when mixed with the
mineral make-up I can create small batches and that was
where I had the fun mixing colors to make my own shades.
I took a dark cinnamon eye shadow and mixed it with a blusher
that was way to light and created one perfect for a night
out that was just right. The video ensures you do it
correctly and is a must see with the kit and the fact
Geri G is a professional make-up artist just makes everything
she shows you all the more use-full. Though I am still hanging
my head in shame for what I lost last fall I can now look
forward to the future and what I can create. Not only does
she allow me to mix up the colors of my dreams she has
also made it so it eliminates the need for re-application and
provides me with a flawless finish!


Geri G has been written about everywhere and for
good reason. Her Mixer Kit as well as her Remover
and Cleaner are not only fabulous for your skin the kit
itself is truly innovating and unique and a must have for
any fashion maven, from novice to pro! The fact she
takes your every day cosmetics and turns them into items
that are nourishing and hydrating your skin is just the icing
on a truly fantastic cake. This is a must have in my book
and you guys got to check it out!
Geri G has also been kind enough to offer a chance for
one of my readers to win a Mixer Kit of their own. To enter
just head over to the site and take a look around and
them come back here and post what you liked best in a
comment. The contest will start tonight and run to Midnight
on May 8th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day, every day, and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.


Geri G




Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter page
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times. You may only do this
one time! This is not a daily entry.


2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times. You
may do this once per day if you post a new
tweet. For Each Daily entry there must be a
tweet for that day!


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times. You may only do this one time!
This is not a daily entry.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries. Please
post five times. You may do this once per
day per new blog post! For each Daily entry
there must be a blog post for that day!






Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Radius Toothbrush and isABelt Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



101 comments: to “ Geri G Cosmetics Review and Giveaay!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair