Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Elizabeth Grant Review and Giveaway!  

Spring is coming and I need to freshen up.
My house, my skin, my kids and my life. I need
to not let things worry me and let the bumps just
slide off. Not to take things personal for they cause
a lot of havoc and not only in your mind but it
reflects in your skin and hair too. When you are
troubled over things going on in your life it shows
on your face and I am not speaking about just a
frown. Worry and concern and stress tends to be
pretty traumatic on your skin and that is depressing to
me for my skin has always been one of my best features.
I have always have very even, clear and seldom any
blemishes and was also blessed with my Irish and
Norwegian heritage and received their Nordic porcelain skin.
As a teenager it was a huge perk for I did not suffer
acne and I did little to care for my skin until I
was mid-teens and then not so much out of necessity but
more because all my friends did it and I wanted to fit in. Once
in a while I would have "a bump" around "that time" but
for the most part nothing. I know I am lucky and know
others would kill for my skin but now that I have passed
the 40 mark I am starting to take note. I also understand
I am still lucky for though I am in my 40s I know I
do not look it and I often get told how young I look
when I reveal my real age. It does not change the fact
that I see the calendar and know what it says and know
that I will not ride this wave of luck forever and unlike
when I was a teenager and doing it because my friends
did I know I now have to take care of it for me and me
alone. Though only I, and most likely John, know they are
there, the fine lines are making themselves known. I started
doing a lot of research on different products to use and
one name that kept popping up was Elizabeth Grant!
This is supposed to be a miracle woman and her products
are supposed to be second to none. I contacted them for
a review and was super excited when they said yes for
word of mouth alone was amazing on what I have heard
about them. I was sent the Caviar Nourishing Mask for
review and The Vitamin C Body Scrub as well as the Body Lotion.
Lets start with the Mask. I felt I needed this the most for
though I do not spend a lot of time in the sun I do spend
a fair amount and though I have never purposely been a
sunbather I was a fish when I was younger and Biked and
did a lot of other outdoor activities that have put me at risk.
I also have smoked so that is another no no in the world
of skin care for it drys out your skin. I thought adding some
moisture back into my face might be a really good thing
and grabbed this before the box even hit the table. You
have no idea how glad I am that I did. I didn't realize how
bad my skin was until I saw the difference with my own
eyes. Now really, even bad I had good skin, but in comparison
to the skin I had as a youth it was terrible. This mask filled
my face out. Is that possible? I mean it, I thought the
gauntness in my face was due to the fact I was just getting
older and believe it or not, every year thinner, without even
sticking to a diet. I thought since I was at one of the thinnest
points I have been since I was 12 that was where the gauntness
was coming from. Really. I spent most of my life
a size 8 and happy with a round and full face and very
comfy. The year before I had Rowan I was dropping weight
like crazy to the point John was starting to complain. I
had all size four clothing right before I was pregnant and most
of that was so loose I should have been in a 2. At 5 foot
9 inches it is just too thin for I never wanted to look as thin as
a model and never ever fooled myself I should. My long
wavy hair looks cute on a size 8 and whimsy and not bad
on a 6 where I am now but I am already dropping again
and it draws out my face even more when I get too thin.
I thought the gauntness was going to be my curse for even
if I eat like a Horse the weight was still dropping. I tried
the Caviar Mask though, and oh, my, I feel like a new woman!
I can even handle the boniness of the rest of my body
now that my face is once again full. You can hide hip
bones, you can't hide cheeks!I owe this woman my happiness
right now for I was truly depressed over the whole gaunt
lack of life expression my face was taking on! Product one,
the mask, ROCKS!

Lets move on to the Body scrub. Okay, first off it smells
like Oranges! Um, favorite smell here! I could die happy
right now! This is made for your whole body and to now
I have been using a lemon scrub I just grabbed at the Body
shop, I was happy, nothing special but happy. Like I said
I am blessed with no skin issues but once I tried this scrub
I learned the difference between content and wow, where
the heck has this stuff been all my life! It made me tingle
all over and the smell lingers after your bath but not so
long as it would compete with any perfume you wear, just
long enough were you feel good drying off and getting dressed.
It was fabulous and I was in heaven and to top it off with
the body lotion just kept me feeling fresh and revitalized all
day long. Really, I felt as if I could take on the world
and my troubles turned into to who cares what happened.
Who cares! I feel like a fresh happy and kinda fruity gal
who can do anything she wants! The silky smooth and
glamorous skin is such a perk I think I will keep it,
like, FOREVERRRRRRRRR!! I am so in love with MRS
GRANT right now! I promise I will send you John to do
your bidding for the rest of his life, send more and
you can have the boy to do lawn work too!

Elizabeth Grant has a complete line of products and
not only tackles skin care, and well I might add, she also
takes on fragrances and cosmetics and I have got to
try some of those for if they are just a smidgen as good
as her skin care line I might just offer myself up for service.
She even has products for men and you can already tell
what John will be getting for Fathers day this year. The
Men's anti aging face Cream for he has the same gauntness
kicking in do. The woman knows what it takes to keep
a lady looking like a lady and to help her look as glamorous
as a star! I can't believe that everyone in the world is
not chanting her name now that I have tried her products
but like me they must not have had the honor before because
her products are fantastic! This was a review I will not soon
forget and a joy to do!

You guys can discover her for yourself for the good folks
over at Elizabeth Grant are going to give one of my lucky
readers a Day Crème and Day serum. To enter
just head over to the site and take a look around and them
come back here and post something great you have learned!
The contest will start tonight and run to Midnight on May 7th.

USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day, every day, and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.


Elizabeth Grant!




Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter page
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times. You may only do this
one time! This is not a daily entry.


2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times. You
may do this once per day if you post a new
tweet. For Each Daily entry there must be a
tweet for that day!


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times. You may only do this one time!
This is not a daily entry.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries. Please
post five times. You may do this once per
day per new blog post! For each Daily entry
there must be a blog post for that day!






Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Radius Toothbrush and isABelt Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



343 comments: to “ Elizabeth Grant Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair