Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, March 13, 2010

MyClyns Review and Giveaway!  

If John had his way Rowan would be wrapped
in a giant bubble to protect her from the outside world.
John Travolta's Bubble Boy has nothing on Rowan for
he would not stop there and would add padding and
cushion and have a team of people like a NASCAR
pit crew running interference to swipe clean her path
as she makes her way across a room. When we first
brought her home I was never so embarrassed to watch
him sway her this way and that when an elderly lady
at the drug store tried to get a good look at Rowan, not
touch her, mind you, but look, and he did everything but
a Cartwheel to insure she could not get close enough
to do so.
"Germs Michelle, they are everywhere. Do you want
her to end up with the Swine Flu?"
" Well I would assume those people are home in bed
and I didn't say you have to let people touch her but
there is a polite way to keep her at a distance and a
rude way and you are pretty rude right now!"
" I am not!"
"Whatever!"
A couple of days later our neighbor who has been very
close to our whole family for years and pretty much
considers my family a part of hers and she also worships
the ground both of my children walk on caught John and
I on the way out the door.
"Is that the baby?"
I could see John visibly stiffen. I gave him a little shove
in her direction. "Yes, it is. We were just taking her for
a check up."
"Oh, the sweet thing. I won't waste your time but
I just wanted to take a peek at the little Angel."
John was already trying to worm his way off of the
porch and there was not a doubt in my mind he was
going to make a break for it and be extremely rude to
a Woman who has been nothing short of spectacular to
my family and Not only remembers my children on
every Holiday and Birthday was the first person on my
doorstep the day after we brought Rowan home with
a huge Piggy Bank she must have gotten at a boutique
somewhere filled a third of the way already with Quarters.
There must have been more then 100 dollars in there
already and she had instructions this was to be towards
her Collage fund! The Bank itself most have cost a
small fortune for I have never seen one so big and
detailed before. It was stunning. She has done just as
many spectacular things for Andrew, including gifting the
child a computer for his 13th Birthday and here John was
making a break for it and all she wanted was a look.
I stopped him and gave him a push in her direction again
and a little ( though hard) pinch to the arm so he
got the message. Later that day he freaked on me and
you would think this man who is only one step above
drinking out of a toilet bowl himself was a Howard Hughes
clone and ready to seal Rowan away in some sort of
Hermetically sealed room to she was 30 years old. I
even explained she "needs" to be exposed to some things
or she would never develop the immunities she needs later
in life. He has just about driven me to the point of
having him sealed in something though it is not
made to keep out germs but rather made of Pine if
he does not knock it off. When I got the chance to
do a review for MyClyns I hung up the phone to the
Funeral Home and decided to see what they had to
say.

MyClyns is made for people like John and is
a fantastic product to have even if you are "normal"
too! This looks like a pen and fits into your pocket
or purse as easy as one does too. MyClyns is
not a pen though and in fact is a personal spray that
is made to spray directly into your own face or mouth
and is effective in reducing your post-exposure to air
born and other pathogens and germs that can other
wise cause viruses or infections. Next time you or
your child is sitting in a crowded waiting room and draw
the short straw and get to enjoy the comfort of sitting
next to the sickest person in the room just pull out your
MyClyns and give yourself and your child a little spray-
down. It is safe to spray directly onto the face and even
onto open cuts and abrasions and is designed to be
used after the unexpected incident occurs. What MyClyns
is would be best described as new, alcohol-free, non-toxic,
non-burning germ protection spray shown to reduce more
than 60 potentially dangerous germs, including MRSA,
staph and E-coli*. Compared to other method's we
use for sanitation and Germ Defense, MyClyns is the
hands down winner every single time. It's closest competitors
would be hand Sanitizer followed by Soap and Water for
there really isn't anything even remotely like this on
the market. Even John could sleep, rest assured that
he has done the best thing possible to protect Rowan
and the host of Germs children today face. Professionals
in the Medical, Law Enforcement and Military have
already known about its benefits and now you can
too. I am not even a tiny bit of the Germ Phobe that
John is and non-the-less understand the importance
of fighting Germs to keep our children healthy and
know the importance of sanitation and with MyClyns
I no longer have to run my children to the nearest
bathroom and wash them down or slather hand Sanitizer
every time they face the public. Where has this stuff
been all my life? Now if I can keep John from buying
this by the Semi Truck full and making a spectacle of
himself every time Rowan comes within five feet of
a person he does not know!

Have a John at home? I feel for you but right now
you can have a chance of winning some MyClyns of
your very own. Discipline and Manors classes you have
to locate on your own for I have my hands full with
John already. To enter just head over to the site and
take a look around then come back here and post what
you have learned. The contest will start tonight and
run to Midnight on April 26th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day, every day, and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.


MyClyns




Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter page
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times. You may only do this
one time! This is not a daily entry.


2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times. You
may do this once per day if you post a new
tweet. For Each Daily entry there must be a
tweet for that day!


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times. You may only do this one time!
This is not a daily entry.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries. Please
post five times. You may do this once per
day per new blog post! For each Daily entry
there must be a blog post for that day!




Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Radius Toothbrush and isABelt Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



12 comments: to “ MyClyns Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair