Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

London Bridge Children Review and Giveaway!  


I have had the best time creating Rowans
room. The painting and the trim and the
wall art and details such as framed pictures and
pillows and curtains and everything else it takes
to turn a boring old room into a Princess Paradise.
The blankets and sheets and even decorating the
dresser and what Nick knacks she needs has to be
just so to give it that perfect vibe. I was almost
there. All I needed was some framed photos and art
for her walls to give her room the finishing touch.
I have been waiting for the perfect picture so I
could get it turned into a painting at photo Fiddle
for I so love that places but knew there must be
other sites on-line that offered unique one of a kind
items to add a personal touch. I know I am the
one decorating Rowans room for she is too small but
I wanted to let it reflect her in as many ways as
possible. Then I came across a site called London
Bridge Children. These guys are the bomb! They
have the most adorable selection of paintings that
they make to fit your child.
London Bridge Children has a selection of wall
art that features little girls and little boys in
a variety of situations they can normally be found
in. From Baseball to playing dress up or just hanging
out. Each painting is very careful not to show the
face of the child and for a good reason. When you order
one of the pieces they will put your child's name onto
the painting. For the little boy or girl playing baseball
your child's name can be found on the team shirt, for
dress up on the purse she is carrying. Each piece if
adorable and would look perfect on its own but the
personalization is what gives the art an extra ump and
makes it pop! I was sent a picture of a little girl in
a ruffled booty sitting next to a bag that her name was
put on and I think it is the most adorable item ever. Even
more so since Rowan has some ruffled booty pants and
a travel bag close to the same size as the bag in the
photo that does have her name on it. There is not a doubt
in my mind that Rowan is going to tell everyone she knows
that the picture is of her and why not? It is so cute
I like to think it is as cute as her so it is her! They
have a great selection of girls and boys paintings and
if Rowan ends up being the tomboy I was I know I will
have to be back soon for they have the most darling little
tomboy picture with pigtails and a fishing pole. I spent
more time fishing and swimming when I was little then
anything else so I like to giggle and say that photo was
painted just for me. I am sure my mother would agree for
she knows just how much of a tomboy I was. There was not
a tree on the block I didn't climb and as a little girl every time
I was mad at my grandparents I would scurry up the big old
tree in our back yard so high it made my Grandmother nervous.
She even went so far as to have my Grandfather cut off the
lowest branches or the tree so I could not get in it. Did
anyway! Back to the word from our sponsor here, London Bridge
Children has a great selection of boys too as well as art that
could go in a boy or girls room. Have more then one little one
at home or does you child have a couple of friends they have
to be pried apart from? Don't worry, they have you covered
and have paintings with multiple subjects in them as well.
They definitely had the finishing touches I was looking for
and Rowans room is just about complete. All I need now is a
frame for a painting so wonderful.
London Bridge Children has more then just paintings on the
site, they also have a ton of gift ideas, Bedding and decor'
like crazy. They just got in hand stamped jewelry and we all
know what a hit those can be and they also have items for Mom
for she deserves a break after spending so much time with that
little bouncing bundle of energy. I am assuming your kids are
as crazy as Rowan can be and if they are not want to trade?
On the site I found a little lids hat that is too cute and
i have never seen something like that before. Same thing with
the sets of Burp Cloths and matching wipe containers. In fact
just about everything on the site is either a hand crafted item
or looks it and they specialize in one of a kind and monogrammed
items and only bring you the best of the best. You have just got
to check out the book holders and the growth charts for it is
just like I told you, that hand made detail and appeal. Everything
I saw was not only gorgeous it was and item I have not seen it
all over the place. Most children's stores I have been too are filled
with the same old items over and over again. As cute as their
products are I can only take so much Melissa and Doug and I
was craving items that were fresh and sometimes to get the fresh
feel you have to start back at scratch with items that have that
hand made charming appeal and London Bridge Children was just what
I had in mind. They are a perfect gift destination and when you
get a gift from them you can be sure you are not buying your child,
friend or relative a gift that ten other people are getting as well.
I for one plan on grabbing a book holder as soon as possible for
they are just too cute and Rowan already has a large collection
and they are starting to end up all over the house.
London Bridge Children is offing a print for one of my readers
as well. One reader will win a 11x14 print of their choice and to enter
just head over to the site and take a look around then come back here
and post what you liked best or your favorite item from the store.
The contest will start tonight and run to Midnight on April 22nd.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day every day and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.


London Bridge Children




Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.


2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times.


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.






Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Mommy Tool Box and Port a Pong Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



43 comments: to “ London Bridge Children Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair