Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Box for Blox Review and Giveaway!  




BOX FOR BLOX
Got Kids?
Kids come with parts. Not just their own parts but parts
of everything they own. Annoying, numerous, tedious and all sized
parts. Want to know what a pain in the butt those parts can be?
Talk to any set of parents at 3 in the morning on Christmas
Eve after they spent the last 5 hours trying to put those parts
together. Better yet, walk in first thing Christmas morning and
hold out another toy that reads "some assembly" and tell them
you would have done it for them but it looks easy enough.
First duck, then run for that toy just might make its way
back to you. OR, buy them a huge Lego or mega block
kit and call them the morning after Christmas early so they
have to get out of bed and walk across the floor to answer
the phone. By the time they answer you will have had great
odds they will have stepped on one of those Lego pieces,
or ten on the way, then ask them how the toy went over.
I do have to warn you that if you try option number two you
should make sure that your life insurance policy is up to date
and you have been paying your premiums for you don't want to
stick someone with that bill, I heard funeral are expensive now
a days! The point I am getting at is any child's toy with parts
ends up being all over your floor and house and you are bound
to step on it long after they have lost interest in it.
Beads for necklaces and bracelets and Lego's are the
worst. Both of them hurt like all get out if you step on them
without shoes on. I have stepped on a few before and
it hurt so bad it brought me to my knees. Even worse, the
bottom of your foot is so sore and it hurts to walk on it for
weeks afterwords. Ouch and GRRRRRRR, all I want to
do is toss everyone in the trash when that happens. I have
bought more plastic bins that I can count for Andrew to pick
up his for he is a fanatic for Lego's and Mega Blocks and
K'nex and beg him to put them in there. He never does and
then I end up screaming at him and he still doesn't. Then
I beg, still no dice. I get to the point where I try to reason
with him and straight out ask him why and his answer is
always,
"Mom, if I put them all in that plastic bucket I will never be
able to find all the pieces. There are just too many and
I would have to dig forever to find the little ones!"
My reply is always,
" Then separate them and make one bin for each sized
piece."
His reply to that,
"Come on Mom, that will take forever!"
SO I end up doing it and it does take forever but the
pride of finishing it is enough to make my heart swell. Now
he has all his blocks organized and perfect and he can find
them when ever he needs them. Andrew walks in and sees
all of his pieces organized and the first words out of his
mouth are "cool, now I can remake ( insert whatever the
last building toy you child got) because I can find everything.
Then he proceeds to dump the boxes out. A day or two
later we are back to square one. Ugh! If only there was
a better way to sort them he might pitch in and help me
once in a while.
My next review IS such a way and a rocken way at
that! Box for Blox. This is another one of those Duh! I
could have thought of that products for hey, we could have.
Anyone with a boy or even a girl, Lego, Mega Block or
K'nex enthusiast knows what a pain in the hiney it is to
get your kids to pick them up. To keep them neat is even
harder yet and when you suggest to your kids that they do
the job they look at you like you are a leper.
Sort what?

Surely you are out of your mind to suggest such a thing.
Box for Blox makes it a painless task so simple your child
can't even come up with an excuse as fast as it take to
sort them. Box for Blox not only works to store your child's
Lego's and Mega Blocks it sorts them for them too. I swear
to all that is Holy!Are the pieces can hang out with all the
other sized pieces just like them!
What do they have to do?( or if you are at my house,
what do I have to do?)
Simple, just pick them up. Stack the Box for Blox the
correct way and the pieces will simply fall through layer
after layer to they get to the layer they belong on. There
are four trays that divide the pieces and
 the Box works like a charm. Once you
 put your pieces inside they naturally fall
 to the layer they belong on and you can
pick up the whole thing and store it for
the next time your kids play with it.
 The box holds loads of Lego's
and Mega Blocks and you can fit
anywhere from 1,500 to 1,800
Lego pieces and an exact number
would depend on what sized
pieces you have the most off.
Now Andrew has about ten times
that amount or more for he
collected them since he was
around 3 years of age and
still keeps an eye out for new
 ones now 13 years later!
Realistically they can't make
 a box any bigger then the size
it is now for the weight alone
 would be staggering. If
you have more blocks then that just order more then one
or do what we did. You know those plastic tubs I told
you about? We used the Box for Blox to sort them and
then just dumped the trays into the bins. It was so simple
to use that even Andrew has kept up with it and he has
even used the Lego's a few times since he had the box so
there have been real pieces to practice on. In all this time
not once did I have to fight with him to the point of wanting
to pull my hair out to get him to pick them up. In fact I
didn't have to ask him at all because it was so cool watching
all the Lego's fall to the right level he did it all on his own.
The Box also has him playing with his Lego's again and
hasn't really touched them in the last year for at his age
he is only into things that don't require clean up and they
have been sitting for quiet some time. Now they are back
out and he has never been happier.
The Box for Blox works for Lego's and Mega Blocks
and other similar sized block kits. It is 10 and a quarter
inches tall so it makes storing it a snap and I got a kick
out of the fact it even looks like a bunch
of giant Lego's stacked on top of each
other. Now I found that amusing
but what I didn't find amusing
was when Andrews Lego's
would get stuck in my Vacuum,
 now, HA HA, not so much
for they are in his box! The
price is right and the product
is perfect and I so wish they
had these when Andrew was
in his Lego Hey Day for I
wouldn't even want to think
about how many Lego's he
 lost over the years for the simple
fact is he never picked them
 up due to the hassle of putting
them away. Now they are stored
neatly on a shelf in his room
or stacked in the plastic tubs
 and Box for Blox has made
for one happy Mom and one
Happy boy and a whole lot
more peace in the house. They make a perfect gift for the
kids or better yet a gift for Mom and Dads everywhere for
we are the ones who get the best benefits from the box
with no more sore feet, no more ruined vacuums, no
more messy house and no more tears when little Johnny
can't find the last couple of pieces to his favorite Lego
set. These puppies are made in the USA and have been
featured in Woman's Day and right now you can order 2 and
save 10 bucks. Now that's a perk for me for I know I need
like 20 and I can rack up some savings! The Box for Blox
has also won the Best New Home Organizing Product and
rightly so for its my opinion the Box for Blox Rocks!
You guys have a mess like I did? Box for Blox would love
to help. They are going to let one of my readers win one.
To enter just head over to their web site and take a look
around then come back here and post what you have learned.
The contest will start tonight and run to midnight on April 19th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day every day and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.


Box For Blox




Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.


2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times.


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.


Box For Blox also has a monthly contest
going on via their site too so don't for
get to enter there as well!


Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Mommy Tool Box and Port a Pong Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



143 comments: to “ Box for Blox Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair