Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, March 13, 2010

EyeFatigue.com Review and Giveaway!  

Both John and I have fading eye sight. Each year
it gets worse and worse and though I have seen a
doctor for it, John is clinging to his youth and says
his eyes are just tired and once he gets some rest
he will be okay. I have a astigmatism that I have had
for a long time and it is just getting worse. I am vain
and refused to do what the doctor told me years and
years ago and the fact I am going through all this
now is my own fault. When I was in my early 20s
I first started to notice an issue and went to the doctor
the first time. That was when I found out and he
wrote me a prescription for a pair of glasses.
"Wear these every day for 6 months straight and you
will be able to fix your issues for they are mild and
not very bad."
"Can I get contacts?"
"No, Like I said, your condition is too mild and they
don't make contacts for something like that."
Well, Michelle was even more vain then compared to
now and those glasses were never, ever worn. It didn't
start getting really bad to I was in my late 30's but
now my doctor can write me a lovely prescription for
contacts should I wish but the fix in 6 months thing is
totally off the table. At least I went to the doctors and
found out. I may have lost my glasses a long time
ago and have been too lazy to go back but I know.
John will not even walk in the door. I can't help but
to laugh there for I am the biggest phobe when it
comes to doctors and you have to drag me in by my
nose and even I will go to an eye doctor. How big of
a baby is John?
What he has been doing instead is stealing my glasses.
I buy them at the drug store for even though my vision
is much worse then when I was tested in my 20s it
still isn't bad on the whole. In my 20s it was a once in
a while thing and now it is constant but the actual issue
is my vision is sorta blurry looking at far away objects.
I am far from blind and I would think Johns can't be much
worse since he is fine with every pair of glasses I grab
for me. Now I suppose I could start getting them from
the eye doctor but I don't see much of a difference and
I have a habit of loosing a pair every month of so and
buying that many through the doctor would cost a small
fortune. Instead I stick with the ones by the Pharmacy.
Those are cheaper then the Co-pay at the Doctors office
and work just as well. Now if I could get John to stop
stealing them I would not be getting as many.
The last pair he took were a pair that were sunglasses.
Now that really bums me out for Summer is almost here
and not only did I loose those to him I lost them all
together for he has no clue were he put them. Why should
he, John seems to think he has an endless supply of
glasses for every time I can't find mine I order some
more or grab them at the store and he just helps himself.
and I am stuck footing the bill. Now we go through about
20 pair of year and it is starting to add up so I thought
if I found a place that has just what he needs and what
I need I can kill two birds with one stone and maybe
if they were the right kind for him he would take better
care of his and not loose them. You see his problem
is not his eye sight per say, it is tired eyes from strain.
He spends so much time with Crosswords and Reading
and then a good part of the day on the computer the
strain is making his vision all wonkey. I didn't even
know if they made glasses for people with normal
vision and tired eyes but I started searching and would
you believe they do? Not only a pair of glasses but
a whole web site filled with information and tips on
lenses and fitting and they also carry glasses with low
power like I need so I really could kill two birds with
one stone. After all the things that have been going
on around my house right now this seems like a light
at the end of the tunnel and thanks to EyeFatigue.com
I can even see that light!

I was sent a pair for review and they were just what
John needed. They even come with a little case so he
is not loosing them all over the place because he doesn't
pick them up. Would you believe when I got the new
furniture a few weeks ago about 4 pair of old glasses
fell out. At first I was excited for I thought it would save
me the problem of buying more but once I saw the lenses
I was bummed. If they had this case on them they might
have made it. John wore them for all of the week so
far and just loves them and has not complained of a
headache since he started either. The Computer Glasses
were made just for him, well, people like him and take
care of the issues that affect him on a regular basis such
as the glare that affects everyone who spends a lot
of time on a computer. People assume one glass is just
as good as another but when it comes to your eyes
it is better to be safe then sorry for hey, we only get
one pair in our life and that's all she wrote. The glasses
on EyeFatigue.com are specifically made for people who
normally do not need glasses to function in life but
are taking the strides necessary to keep it that way and
protecting them from strain. A normal prescriptive pair
of glasses can sometimes do more harm then good
and you should read though all the information and make
an educated choice whenever you are dealing with
something as important as your eyes.

They also offer a solution for people like me who
need a low powered glass that could not normally be
bought over the counter. For years I have been grabbing
a 1, the lowest you can get at a drug store but they
are still too strong and though they do help me be able
to see clearer then before I also end up with headaches
for my efforts. The only way to fix that was to get them
from the eye doctor at a hundred bucks a pop and
EyeFatigue.com offers the strength I need on-line for a
fraction of that price. Ba-Da-Bing, John and I both
covered at one store, one low price and these come
with the little cover and were delivered super fast too
boot! I am all in here! So if you guys are having
issues already or just spend a lot of time on-line and
want to take care of your eyes now, take a look over
at EyeFatigue.com and you will defiantly see more clearly!
EyeFatigue.com is also going to give one of my lucky
readers a pair of their own. To enter just head over to
the site and take a look around and then come back here
and post something you have learned. The contest will
start tonight and run to Midnight on April 27th!
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day, every day, and then posting that you did here
and other ways to enter are posted below.

EyeFatigue.com


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or Twitter page
and post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times. You may only do this
one time! This is not a daily entry.

2. Tweet about my blog and post the link
here. 5 entries, please post five times. You
may do this once per day if you post a new
tweet. For Each Daily entry there must be a
tweet for that day!

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times. You may only do this one time!
This is not a daily entry.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries. Please
post five times. You may do this once per
day per new blog post! For each Daily entry
there must be a blog post for that day!

Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Radius Toothbrush and isABelt Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



35 comments: to “ EyeFatigue.com Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair