Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Posh Little Tutus Review and Giveaway!  




Fashion, fashion, fashion and Style. I am hooked
and love to buy it, shop for it, browse and gawk and
dress up every chance I get. I am just as excited to
have Rowan look all Haute and dress her in the most
adorable fashions I can find and if you know me you
know that this is one of my all time favorite subjects to
talk about and I could ramble for hours. When I find
something that excites me you guys are the first to
know and I love to share. When I find something
really great and super stylish and unique I just about
climb up on my roof and scream about it for the whole
world to see. Well, I came down from the roof today
for two reasons, one it was cold and two I had to
tell you guys about this review I just did!
Posh Little Tutu's has some of the most adorable
clothing I have ever seen for a child. OH-MY-GAWDDDD
is it cute. Rowan was sent a Tu Tutu for review and some hair
pieces to match that were drop dead, hands darn, so adorable
I had to call everyone I knew and tell them they had better
get over fast and see this! I have some pictures for you
for that little Jelly Bean is determined to be a star and
such a little button in her get up. She received the Pinkalicious
Two Toned Valentines Day Red and Pink and when they
say Pinkalicious they mean it for Delicious and Pink are
about the only ways to describe it. I was giggling like
a school girl as I took it out of the box and so was my
Pooch for Boo knew this one was too big for her to wear
and she was safe! The Tutu was such fun and so full
and there was so much material it made her look like a
Prima Ballerina. I just can't get over how much material
they used for it added too the charm so much more to see
such a full skirt! The waist was stretchy so Rowan can grow
with it and totally precious and the ribbons were so sweet
and a mix of Dainty and Bold. You can tell in seconds
how much love went into the making of this Tutu and
the matching hair piece made it all come together and
I can't wait to warmer weather so I can parade her around
the yard looking like a dancing angel! My only complaint
is Rowan doesn't have any hair! (SNIFF sniff! SOB!) I
did get around that though and took a headband and
put her hairpiece on that for I wanted the whole look
come that hot place or high water! I deserved to see her,
I mean, she deserved to look so sweet! She was truly
my Valentines Day Candy Treat!
Posh Little Tutus has a selection that dreams are made
of and everything Holiday on the calendar is celebrated
with a Tutu to match! The Valentines Day selection is
enormous and in the Princess collection the Haute Princess
made me sigh out loud for I know that is going to find its
way into our house super fast! Don't even turn to the
Pettiskirts for you will end up stuck like I did and rationalizing
to yourself why your daughter needs at least 3 if she is
going to look good. The Wedding collection made me wish
someone I knew was getting married right now for Rowan
would be wearing it if I had to make a few threats to get
her in. Do you think Andrew is too young to get married
and can you get away with an arranged marriage in this
country for I really want to see Rowan in one of those Tutus
and Andrew can take one for the team!
They have more then Tutus at the store too and
just check out the Easter dresses for you will gush like
I did and I could not help but to add the Easter Chocolate
and Blue dress to my wish list for when Rowan is a little
older. They have Fairy Wings and Jewelry and Photography  
props for I always wondered how some people had the most
adorable baby photos and I went to the same place as them
and asked and the people looked at me like I was nuts. Now
I know, they bring them from home and I so wish I would have
had Rowan in the Roses Baby Prop for it is too much! They
have a huge selection of Baby Hats that would look
fantastic paired with any of the outfits or you can take
the suggestions they have with items pictured for they
have fantastic taste in pairing one item with the next. The shoes
are also fantastic and well, okay, you got me, I am in
love with just about, OKAY, everything on the site! If I
had the room at home I would take one of everything
and Rowan would be dressing all dazzly for eons to come!
Your really can't go wrong with the Quality, the design,
the selection and the pricing for they make one of a
kind items that will make every person who sees your
little Girl Oh, and Awe and gush with delight. These guys
really know how to rock a Tutu!
Posh Little Tutus was also kind enough to offer a contest
for my readers. One lucky, and I mean lucky for it is
stunning, will win the Red Beauty Blooming Crochet Baby
Tutu Dress with a matching hat or headband for Kids up
to 5 years of age. To enter just head over to their site then
take a look around then come back and post what you
loved best in a comment. The contest will start tonight
and run to Midnight on March 25th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day and other ways to enter are posted below.


Posh Little Tutus


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.


1. Become a follower of my blog or
post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.


2. Enter any of my other contest. I entry
per contest, separate post for each entry.


3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.


4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.


Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Beaute de Maman and Handstand Kids Contests!


Make sure to look for Posh Little Tutu's on my
Valentines Day Gift Guide!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



240 comments: to “ Posh Little Tutus Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair