Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Linen Kids Review  


I found a neat store in my travels I wanted
to share with you guys. I stumbled across them and
was instantly sucked in for the old school classic charm
they have on their landing page. The fashions reminded
me of days gone by that were perfectly preserved then
taken out, dusted off and splashed with a little bit of
today and sent off to play. Whimsy and Charm and
elegance and grace. I never thought I would utter those
words in the same sentence but there, the cat is out of
the bag. I sent them an email to pay my respects and
they sent me an adorable little guy for review. Just a touch
of boutique is now in Rowans room and I love how it
holds the room together.

I thought places that worked with Linen and Wool were
long gone, never even knew they were out there. I remember
the formal clothes I had as a child were always constructed
with such fabrics for the fact they not only looked like you
had raided a member of a Royal Courts Wardrobe they seemed
to last forever. These were the dresses you passed down to
your children's, children kids and that special Christening dress
that has been around forever. They make the quality of clothing
that in days of old people would save forever and to purchase a dress
or suit for the daughter that was reserved for special events and
celebrations due to the cost and elegance of the item. Now I was
fortunate enough to find a place that offers everything Linen and
Wool stands for but at a price that is reserved for every day wear.
Delightful Jumpers and Rompers with Bright Cheery Decals and
trim add a little life to even the poutyest smile. PJ's that will last
longer then your kids and items with such wonderful details as
hand embroidered and Knit!

They also carry items for the bath and Natural Wool Throw
Blankets that in the real world you would expect to pay through
the roof for. Everything is with-in reach and I just about fell
in total love with their Evelyn Throw seeing as it is my Grandmothers
name sake and as Beautiful as she was. For Toys they bring
it old school too with Wooden Puzzles and Cars and Lace up
Toys that make you think of a Craft Show where attention to
detail and unsurpassed quality is the name of the game. The Linen
Dolls made me long for the ones I used to have and long wondered
what happened to them. The Bunny was just so adorable I could
already picture it taking up residence in Rowans room. Um, hello,
Easter is on the way, it isn't like I don't have an excuse. I can
just see him sitting next to a basket on Easter Morning. Okay,
maybe the Bunny is for me but you have got to admit the Bunny
is too cute for words!

Make sure to check out the Christening gowns while you
are there for the selection is killer with styles that cover everything
from Victorian to some accessory's that look like they came right
off the runway. I love the fact they have the entire set for I
was always really bad about remembering the detail on formal
events and you can also piece together the items you need. So
if you have that dress that has been in the family forever but
need a hat, there you go! Linen Kids has a little bit of everything
but one thing they have a lot of is Quality. Give them a whirl, you
won't be sorry! Right in time for Easter too when looking sharp
counts!

Linen Kids!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Linen Kids Review

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair