Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Saturday, February 6, 2010

HuePhoria Review  

Does everyone have all the finishing touches
for Valentines Day? The dinner? The gift? The
Chocolate? Cards and treats for the kids? A
Babysitter lined up so you and hubby or wife can
celebrate alone? The great bottle of wine? Beautiful
Stemware to pour it in?

Now guys!

You can't take that special bottle of wine meant to
celebrate a very special day and ruin it by pouring
it into any old Wine Glass.
No no no!

And even worse, and this time I am talking to the
men only for us gals know better, do not get those
plastic stemmed glasses thinking those will make it
all okay! Ya do and we will have some problems and
you might end up with the stem in some very uncomfortable
places or a night in the Dog House. The perfection is in
the details and to make a night really memorable you need
to cover them all from just the right scent of a candle all
the way down to the dishes you use for dinner and the
glasses you drink out of and most important, the music you
play. Though for this review we are going to concentrate on
the glasses bit.I got you guys covered so don't sweat it. I
just did a review of a store called HuePhoria and they have totally
stunning, one of a kind glasses for every occasion and taste.
When I say one of a kind I mean it too for these babies are
hand painted and made to fit any theme or style. From
birthdays to silly days, Pink Golf and Mr Limpet and
even one with a skeeter to remind those hanging by you
on the patio you have a glass of the red stuff and he
could be next! Explore your wild side with some animal
patterns or get festive with a Christmas Tree, it doesn't
really matter the mood they've been there and brought you
a glass back. They even have the witches shoes from the
Wizard of Oz and some ones that are all about Peace man!
Wine and Martini glasses are available and they even
have party packs all you need to do it pick the theme and
everyone going to want to have a cocktail at your house,
just have them bring the wine!

I received a Jester Style for review and it is
too cute. My hat is off to you guys! A large glass,
big enough so that one would do me the light weight
that I am and the bowl is delicate and classy and
still sports a durable stem with that precious design.
They carry a bunch of arty styles and no matter what
your taste may be these are sure to be a huge conversation
starter for they are just that original. I love the his and
her Golf in fair way green and Little Miss Pink for
John is a huge golf nut and is always driving me nuts
to go off and golf with him and this way I can without
ever leaving the house! They carry one Martini party
set and you have three choices for the wine glasses
and as if that wasn't enough they have some delicious
Salt and Pepper sets that will make your table talk
and add some character to your dinner no matter how stuffy
the crowd. I also just adored the Ornaments for what
better way to add some life to your tree then a hand painted
design that broadcasts your personality. I would get enough
to do my whole tree in the Polka Dot styles but I love
the Flamingo too! If you are looking for a gift or
just the perfect touch for any intimate dinner or large
party these guys are just the right touch. HuePhoria
has a little bit of something for a lot of us! Right
now they have a great sale going on where you can even
get 25% off the Tres Fab glass so you can really rack up
the savings. It is called the ball of the Month and if
that isn't your taste come on back the next month and
see what glass is there then! The Wine Glasses hold
16 ounces and come individually gift wrapped in a really
cute box and they are always adding new styles. Dishwasher
safe and just delightful, my final thoughts on this review
is I would like to raise my glass to HuePhoria!

HuePhoria!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ HuePhoria Review

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair