Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ergo Baby Review and Giveaway!  

I know you guys have all heard about Ergo Baby.
They are huge and known for their Quality of design and
funky,stylish patterns and functionality and features.
Even me, a person who was totally surprised when she
found out she was pregnant and thought 16 years ago she
was done having children and knew as much about what's
new in the Baby market as I do brain surgery have heard
of them. They are known by all as one of the premier
brands when it comes to a design that is not only comfy
for baby but also promotes an ergonomic design that supports
the baby's spine and offers the healthiest position for
baby's hips while they are carried. That is something
often overlooked but trust me folks it is a good thing.
Now I have had a lot of questions about Ergo mailed
to me so I guess it is about time I get off my duff
and do a review for you guys!

The Ergo Baby Carrier I received can be used for
both a front and a back carrier and is very easy to
convert. They recommend you use the front carrier
for Children aged newborn to 6 months and it was nice
to see that information in the guide for I really didn't
know that. I have done a review for another carrier
not that long ago and they were super kind to work with
and it was my first time using these new fangle designs
and I didn't know a thing about them. They were kind
enough to walk me through all the up-grades and advancements
that have came along in the last 16 years but I forgot to
ask that question. When I spoke to the people at Ergo
I thought I was now an old hat and didn't need to ask
any questions so I skipped that part. When I saw the
age range in the guide I did an "Oh, I could have had a
V-8," thump to my head and was super happy they thought
to include that in their guide for honestly I never would
have known and one day when Rowan was 2 or 3 I would have
tossed her in that way and with my luck we both would have
taken a tumble. I even did research on baby Carriers, a lot,
in the last 6 months for when I do a review for you guys
I like to be informed and still didn't see that anywhere so
hey, let's file that away as good to know! Another cool
thing about the guide, and yes, I can't believe I am
raving about a guide and not talking about a carrier
but it impressed me here, what can I say. Any who,
another good thing about the guide is it shows you
different techniques and diagrams them for putting your
child into the carrier. I did know the different ways
for insertion but they were in my head and by verbal
or written descriptions but never in a pictured, step by
step, guide that shows me what I am doing in an easy to
follow format. People like me, with a head that can
flop off at any moment for it truly isn't securely attached,
need that extra little ump of a picture tutorial and
I was very appreciative they had it for me. John is
another story, he just doesn't get things, period,
and Ergo will have to just send a person over to walk
him through it, for if he doesn't catch on the first
time I try to walk him through it I might just end
up trying to shove him in the carrier and we don't want
that to make the news!
Ergo has two designs, they offer the "Standard" and
the "Sport" and both come with a variety of features
that make their carriers super efficient and comfortable
for both Mom and Dads and Baby. They offer a bevy of
perks that make them an excellent choice for people
on the go and let's not forget they have your baby's health
at the heart of the matter and that is always a good thing
no matter what version you are looking at. I was sent a
standard carrier for review and it offers such enmity's
as padded shoulder straps and chest straps, a side release
buckle and webbing straps for shoulder strap adjustment
and a padded waist belt that buckles in the front and
something I really need for with my back I need all
the breaks I can get here! They also have a storage pouch
to toss some of baby's items in or yours for those long
summer walks and a really neat thing I was totally impressed
with, a sleeping hood. The Sleeping hood adjusts for length
to fit you growing baby and was a super cool thing to add for
I have told you guys about Rowans aversion to the sun and
the fact when just one little ray gets anywhere near her eyes
she is screaming like a Banshee. For her, this means falling
asleep in any carrier is just about imposable and with Ergo
and this hood, when she starts rubbing her eyes, plop, goodnight
Irene! You have got to love that! The fact you can just toss
the whole thing in the washer when she gets Baby gunk* all
over it is just icing on the cake.
Ergo also carries accessories such as the Infant
insert, the Front Pouch and Back Pouch and the Sucking Pads,
um, right now, Rowan, Teething, Need I say more? Those are
a great option for I have to wash everything around this house
over and over again because everything Rowan picks up is a
Sucking Pad right now. They also carry a Changing Pad and
A Weather Protector and that is also something we need here
for their can be Tsunami Winds outside and I swear John will
say, "It is only a drizzle!" and take that Baby out anyways.
If I make him use this, one of two things will happen, he will
either not want to use it and give up on the idea or will use
it and either way is a win for me because I know Rowan will
be safer. Ergo has also went green and offer Organic carriers
and have even thought of your Baby's older sister or brother
with Carriers for them to put their Dolls and Teddy's in. Bibs
are also a great item from Ergo. Another thing I enjoyed was
the Website itself for it is packed with information to help
you on your path. Resources and Ask the Doctor are both
some great links to help out first time parents of people like
me who have had a decade or two between children and need
some help to get back in the fray. Every way you look
at it, Ergo goes out of their to make your life and you
Babies more comfortable, safer and allows you better
health and is a great investment and a welcome product
to have for your child.

Ergo was kind enough to offer to give one of my
readers a carrier of their own. To enter just head over
to Ergo's site and take a look around then come back here
and post what you learned in a comment. The contest will start
tonight and run to midnight on March 31st.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day and other ways to enter are posted below.

Ergo Baby


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or
post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.

2. Enter any of my other contest. I entry
per contest, separate post for each entry.

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.

5. Tweet about this contest and post the link
here. 5 Entries, please post 5 times!

Don't forget to follow Ergo Baby on Face Book
to keep up on everything new and promotions
they run!

Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Port a Pong and Posh Little Tutus Contest!


* Baby Gunk is anything that comes out of a Babies mouth
that is more disgusting when it comes out then when it
goes in.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



490 comments: to “ Ergo Baby Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair