Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beautiful Women Of North Dakota Review and Giveaway!  


For about ten minutes I lived in North Dakota!
When I was a Baby my Father was in the Military and
his base was in Minot, North Dakota. Him, my Mother and
I all lived there, though I do not remember a lick of it.
Does that make me a Beautiful Woman of North Dakota?
Or are their Beautiful Women everywhere and North Dakota
was the only one smart enough to write about it? I am
going to go with that later of the two for after reading the
book I feel as if I have ran across Women like that over
and over again through my whole life and just never realized
it. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and its message and
was pleased to see an author, or couple of authors bring into
light the fact beauty is more then skin deep, it is a way of
life.

The ladies in the book come from all walks of life, they
are of all ages, races and creeds, and different background
and most assuredly are headed in different directions yet they
all have one thing in common. Heart! If it is for the passion,
bravery, skill or faith, they pick up where others have left off.
I love the fact none of them were looking to be found, they
never wanted to be noticed, they are just your everyday ladies
going on with their lives doing what they think is right. With
two daughters under the authors own wing, Chris Linnares and
Billy Black have the difficult task of bringing them up in today's
materialistic and vision orientated world and still teach them that
beauty is more then what you see at first glance. The message
comes across spectacular in the stunning Coffee Table book that
has Native Charm and timeless mantra. Women are more then they
seem and it is about time the rest of the world realized what us
ladies have known all along. The book is broken into mini stories
that highlights different peoples lives, loves and dreams and strengths
and each story is not only inspirational and touching it is just plain
motivating and captivating.
The book makes a perfect gift for women of all ages
and is sure to stand the test of time. The Authors are each
respected in their own fields and as a Married couple, a Photographer,
a Psychotherapist and as humanitarians they complement the message of
their book as much as they must complement each other in
real life. Beautiful Women of North Dakota offers a rare glimpse at
what is underneath the surface and I admire their focus and
hope that I can some day teach Rowan the same message that
they are trying to teach the world. It is not often you run across
parents, professionals and people who are willing to go against
the grain and explore what honest real woman have to offer and
with poignant illustrations and heartwarming stories I recommend
giving this book the time it deserves. 70 pages in length, the
book also offers a section for you to jot down your own notes
and though I try to bring you guys humor as much as I can
I felt like with this review you deserved to understand the
importance of the message and I did not want to sour it
with a cute remark for I feel it is important we focus as
a society what message they are bringing to the table and
enlighten future generations to what is truly important. Maybe
if more people looked at the world though the eyes this
couple looked at a few select women of North Dakota we
would not have some of the social issues and standards
that are running rampant in our country today and I can only
hope our youth understand this message is one of value and
it doesn't get lost underneath a pretty cover!
Chris Linnares and Billy Black also have a copy of their
Book for five of my readers. To enter just head over to
their site and take a look around then come back here
and post something you have learned in a comment. The contest
will start tonight and run to Midnight on April 8th.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day and other ways to enter are posted below.

Beautiful Women Of North Dakota


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or
post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.

2. Enter any of my other contest. I entry
per contest, separate post for each entry.

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.

Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Port a Pong and Woobie Wear Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



55 comments: to “ Beautiful Women Of North Dakota Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair