Search this blog





Look whats new! Look whats fresh! Look what is coming your way!


SOME REALLY GREAT CONTESTS ARE ON THE WAY!


Make sure to enter all of the contests I have running right now. There are so many I could never list them all. To get to the other contests please use the blog archive links on the side of the page. Don't forget to click on 2009 too, some are Active. You can also use
the link to all contests button on the side.


New Link To All Contests on The Side, one stop Shopping!



Port a Pong and the Jewel Basket are both Our contests of the day!! Get an extra entry daily EACH in any contest by entering them and by posting you read it in the header! You must enter Port a Pong Daily first to get a bonus entry!


Don't Forget to Check Back for New Contests, Book and Product Reviews and to see the Coming soon boxes filled in!

New Book Reviews have just been Posted!



Keep your eyes out for the new product reviews we have coming in the next week or so. Also look out for the new safety link! I am going to launch it with many reviews and giveaways! First is a Mommy I'm Here review, as busy as Rowan is I think I am going to need it. Do you know this lets you know when your child is too far or lost? Will it slow Rowan down who just found out how to escape her high chair?


DUM
DUM

DUM
We will see!

JUST IN~I have added Top Ten list's for Rowan and My Self and they are there to make your shopping a little more easy! If you are looking for a gift or something for yourself and want to know a great place to shop or what to buy Jr. check out the
list, I have you covered! There is also a new safety
guide for some great ideas and products for your
home and to keep your family safe.


There is also a Easter Gift Guide with all your needs!

MAKE SURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LOOK WHAT'S NEW LINK ON THE SIDE FOR SOMETHING NEW IS ALWAYS IN THE WORKS! I have lots of contests and product reviews planned and I list everything there.


Have you Checked this weeks Recipe?
Yum, Yum, Yum!

If there is something you guys want to see leave it in feed back or feel free to email anytime!


Brand New Fast Travel
Need to get somewhere fast? Just click here!




All Contest Listings


Look What Is New!

Winners List

Monday, February 8, 2010

Kutie Kadoo Review and Giveaway!  

I have decided Rowan is a Doll! A living,
breathing Doll! now I know every Mom thinks that
about their Baby but hey, it's my Baby and I will
brag if I want to! I had fun when Andrew was little,
I made a point out of dressing him all sharp and
adorable and no matter how hard I had to look
for style trends back then for boys that were
not plain old BLAH! I would search. I had some
baby flannels with muscle man arm onesies for him
that were really cute and received a lot of
complements but it is just so hard to find boy
anything for they only have about a tenth of the
selection girls have. Everything for girls is cute
and precious, you would be hard pressed to find anything
ugly, though I am sure it is going to happen. Andrew
had Rowan's full face smile going for him and those
big round cheeks so it didn't matter what he wore he
was still cute. In fact, when Andrew was about 9 months
old, what do they con you into at the picture place
that first year? 3, 6, 9 and 12 month to have them
taken? Anyway, the 9 month shot turned out so good the
photo place said they would pick up the tab for it if
I let them hang it in their studio. Hey, even then
photos were hundreds of dollars so I was in. But Andrew
was a boy and I could not "Add" things to him other
then a baseball hat. With Rowan I have options! Lots
and lots of options. She can wear Bows, barrettes, hats,
streamers, ribbons, flowers, Head bands and more. Even
with clothing you have more options. Girls can wear
any item a boy can and they still have girly items
too! I had visions of Rowan wearing a new frilly
outfit every day with matching shoes and hair items
and all the perks. Then I saw the price tag on
little girl items and went, hey, maybe one or two
in each category. That stuff is E-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e!
At least anything cute. You can find those not so
cute items at a pretty good price.
I needed to find items that were the cutest of
cute I could afford. What I could not afford was
hats that cost 34.99 per hat or Hair bows that
cost 12.99 for a hair bow. Are these people out
of their minds? Now Rowan was also born bald so
I didn't look right off the bat but in the last
two months she has sprouted tufts of hair that
are crying out for a bow. Now was the time to
start my hair and hat shopping for little baby,
baby. My Doll!  In my search I ran across a site
called Kutie Kadoo and I just had to share with you
guys. I stumbled on them looking for Tutus but
it was the Hats and Bows I fell in love with. Now
the Tutus are adorable and I do want one, or five,
but that hats!

SIGH

They are just too much. Classic designs brought
to the modern world and they make a little lady
out of even the most tomboyish of a little girl.
I was reminded of the 20's and flappers and that
eloquent style of feisty modern vigor that we have
forgotten as we fell into the carbon cutout fold over
the last couple of decades. Even the 70's had more
fashion statements then we have had in the last 20
years and Kutie Kadoo said, "no way, we need some
life back in a children's wardrobe. AND they added
it. Bright vibrant colors on Classic Crochet hats
that take a little smile a baby wears and turns it
into a delicious grin! I was sent a couple of hats and
hair clips for review and even a Tutu and each one
was a delight and I felt like we had just walked into
Glam Shots and put my Angel on parade. The owner
was incredible and she told me she was sorry she
did not have more to offer in terms of a selection
and my Jaw about hit the ground. "What is she talking
about!" her selection is fabulous, everything is sweet
and dainty except for the pieces that are purposefully
bold and then they are BOLD!  Right when I was talking
about doing the review she was remodeling the store and
had yet to put everything up but if you want my opinion
it is better to have a few items that are fantastic then
a whole truck load of everyday. Lucky for us she must
have been running a fever for she has a lot of items
and each and every one is fantastic. I think she is
just very humble for I could not stop screaming about
this place! The review items not only looked like a
slice of heaven they were made with a perfectionists
touch for every thread, every weave, every inch of
the hat was pure Quality and Rowan loved it too, in
fact so much i could not get it away from her. I was getting
ready to cry for I thought for sure she would ruin it
and made loads of efforts to get it away. I even offered
Ice Cream and all she did was shove the hat under her arm,
accept the Ice Cream then fight with me for the bowl then
to add insult to my tears, went right back and tried to
put the hat on her head again with sticky hands. I was
so worried the Ice Cream Baby Gunk would not come out
and set it aside for hand washing and my helpful son
saw it and tossed it in with his load. He came later
to inform me how helpful he was and I about broke my
seat to run and stop the washer to only get there to
hear the final spin, spin, spin.................Stop.
I was afraid to open it. I went to bed and didn't even
look. For sure it was ruined, this is a crochet hat,
how could it not? Andrew took this as a sign to keep
going and tossed it in the dryer. THAT, I didn't know
to later, but the next morning it was sitting on the
table still looking like a peach! How lucky for me and
what a shout out for the hat that something so delicate
looking can stand up to my son! Just like the little
girl wearing it, the hat is going to be a fighter!
Even the bows were still crisp and sassy!
Her hair bows are just as stunning and so crispy
that they will hold up to any style. Rowan looks like
a little Pixie in hers and now she has learned to bounce
and tries to dance with music on and her, the bows, the
music and the dancing is enough to make me break a stitch
laughing so hard for there should be a law against that
much cuteness! The Korkers are a must have but I also
love the Crib shoes and I have got to get some if it
kills me, they remind me of a Hollywood movie star for
years past walking through her house in her fuzzy slippers
and in the clips, the skulls are there. You guys know
how I love that contradiction of sweet little girl and
little devil and collect skull items for Rowan. I am
nuts about Katie Kadoo and will be spending a lot of
time there so stop on by and join me.
Katie Kadoo sent and extra hat and Korker for one of
my readers. To enter just head over to the site and take
a look around them come back here and post what you liked
best in a comment. This is one of those places where I
would be posting all day! The Prize is one of their darling
hats and a Korker! The Contest will start tonight and end on
March 31st.
USA and 18 and older can enter daily and the winner
will be contacted by email and have 72 hours to
contact me with their mailing information. As always
you can earn a bonus entry by entering the contest of
the day and other ways to enter are posted below.

Katie Kadoo


Extra entries.
Extra entries only count after the initial entry
is completed.

1. Become a follower of my blog or
post that you are. 3 entries,
please post 3 times.

2. Enter any of my other contest. I entry
per contest, separate post for each entry.

3. Grab my button. 5 entries. Please post
5 times.

4. Blog about this contest somewhere else
and post the link here. 5 Entries Please
post five times.

Hey there, while you are here don't forget to enter
my Port a Pong and Sleepy Wrap Contests!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



244 comments: to “ Kutie Kadoo Review and Giveaway!

Picture I used on cards

Picture I used on cards
Rowan with soap hair